Beats.HD is a Kodi Add-on by French DJ Repository and you may installed through Blamo Repository. This add-on is surely suited for those who loves music. It has sections as New, Search, House, Techno, Trance, DNB, Gabber, Electronic, and Rap. You will find your music here. Interested? Let’s take a look to how install this add-on.
- Open KODI
- From KODI home screen, go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter this following address: http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/
- Name it by blamo
- The boxes should match the picture below and click OK
- Go back to home screen and click Add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left button
- Click install from zip file
- A box will open as the picture below, then click blamo
- Click frenchdj.repository-0.0.1.zip
- Wait for it to appear the top-right corner pop up, Frenchdj Repository installed
- Click Install From Repository
- Click Frenchdj Repository
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click Beats.HD
- Click Install
The above steps are the common way in installing an add-on. Another way can be applied if the step above doensn’t work. Here is the another steps.
- Open a browser and go to http://blamo.teverz.com/
- Click on frenchdj.repository, then it will be downloaded automatically
- Open KODI and click Install from ZIP file
- Go to the local storage location (each PC has each place)
- Click frenchdj.repository and the Repo will install
- Follow the common step from number 14 to finish the installation.
By following the given steps, now enjoy the the Beats.HD Add-on in your KODI!