DigiBox is a new Kodi Add-on offers from Digital Repository. It allows you to watch movies, TV shows, New Shows, Documentaries, Trakt, Search and Settings. To have it on your kodi, here we serve you the way to install it so you may enjoy it for yourself.
- Open KODI
- From KODI home screen, go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter this following address: http://xdigital.xyz/repo/
- Name it by xdigital
- The boxes should match the picture below and click OK
- Go back to home screen and click Add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left button
- Click install from zip file
- A box will open as the picture below, then click xdigital
- Click repository.digital-0.0.5.zip
- Wait for it to appear the top-right corner pop up, digital repo installed
- Click Install From Repository
- Click digital repo
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click DigiBox
- Click Install
The above steps are the common way in installing an add-on. Another way can be applied if the step above doensn’t work. Here is the another steps.
- Open a browser and go to http://xdigital.xyz/repo/
- Click on repository.repository.digital-0.0.5.zip, then it will be downloaded automatically
- Open KODI and click Install from ZIP file
- Go to the local storage location (each PC has each place)
- Click repository.digital and the Repo will install
- Follow the common step from number 14 to finish the installation.
By installing the given steps, now enjoy the add-on in your KODI!