Legacy is a kodi add on from Exodus Fork and can be installed from Zero Tolerance Repository. The offered sections are TV Shows, Movies, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New TV Shows, New Episodes, Channels, Tools and Search. To enjoy these provided movies, here we serve you the way to install to your kodi.
- Open KODI
- From KODI home screen, go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter this following address: http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq/
- Name it by Zero Tolerance
- The boxes should match the picture below and click OK
- Go back to home screen and click Add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left button
- Click install from zip file
- A box will open as the picture below, then click Zero Tolerance
- Click repository.zt -5.0.zip
- Wait for it to appear the top-right corner pop up, Zero Tolerance Repository installed
- Click Install From Repository
- Click Zero Tolerance Repository
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click Legacy
- Click Install
The above steps are the common way in installing an add-on. Another way can be applied if the step above doensn’t work. Here is the another steps.
- Open a browser and go to http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq/
- Click on repository.zt-3.0.zip, then it will be downloaded automatically
- Open KODI and click Install from ZIP file
- Go to the local storage location (each PC has each place)
- Click repository.zt.zip and the Repo will install
- Follow the common step from number 14 to finish the installation.
By following the given steps, now enjoy the add-on in your KODI!