Loki is a new Kodi Add-on from All Eyez On Me Repository. This Add-on is completed by five categories Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, Kids, Music, WWE. In movies sections, the main menus are In Cinemas, New Releases, Most Popular Movies, Top rated, genres, Coming Soon, Movies Requests and Search movies. To take a pleasure with thse kind of section, here we serve you the way to have it in your kodi.
- Open KODI
- From KODI home screen, go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter this following address: http://aeom.cf/repo/
- Name it by aeom
- The boxes should match the picture below and click OK
- Go back to home screen and click Add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left button
- Click install from zip file
- A box will open as the picture below, then click aeom
- Click repository.alleyezonme.1.12.zip
- Wait for it to appear the top-right corner pop up, All Eyez On Me Repository installed
- Click Install From Repository
- Click All Eyez On Me Repository
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click Loki
- Click Install
The above steps are the common way in installing an add-on. Another way can be applied if the step above doensn’t work. Here is the another steps.
- Open a browser and go to http://cf/repo
- Click on repository.alleyezonme.zip, then it will be downloaded automatically
- Open KODI and click Install from ZIP file
- Go to the local storage location (each PC has each place)
- Click repository.alleyzonme and the Repo will install
- Follow the common step from number 14 to finish the installation.
By follow the given steps, now enjoy the add-on in your KODI!