Menucus is a new Kodi Exodus Fork which can be installed from Androidbboy Repository. It offers menu sections for Movies, TV shows, Top Movies, Playlists, IMDB User lists, Critters Corner, My Movies, My Tv shows, Tools and Search. Below we provide you the way to install this kodi add-on.
- Open KODI
- From KODI home screen, go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter this following address: http://androidbboy.xyz/repo/
- Name it by android
- The boxes should match the picture below and click OK
- Go back to home screen and click Add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left button
- Click install from zip file
- A box will open as the picture below, then click android
- Click repository.androidbboy.zip
- Wait for it to appear the top-right corner pop up, Androidbboy Repository installed
- Click Install From Repository
- Click Androidbboy Repository
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click Menucus
- Click Install
The above steps are the common way in installing an add-on. Another way can be applied if the step above doensn’t work. Here is the another steps.
- Open a browser and go to http://androidbboy.xyz.repo/
- Click on repository.androidbboy.zip, then it will be downloaded automatically
- Open KODI and click Install from ZIP file
- Go to the local storage location (each PC has each place)
- Click repository.androidbboy.zip and the Repo will install
- Follow the common step from number 14 to finish the installation.
By follow the given steps, now enjoy the add-on in your KODI, watch as much as you want!