Neptune Rising is a Kodi add-on. It is available to install now for those who are using Kodi 18 Leia. This Kodi add-on has menu sections as Movies, TV shows, Top Movies, Playlists IMDB user lists, Criters Corner, What the fork, My Movies, My Tv shows, tool and Search. Below the way you may do to install this Kodi on your Kodi 18 Leia.
- Open KODI
- From KODI home screen, go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter this following address: http://mrblamo.xyz/
7. Name it by blamo
- The boxes should match the picture below and click OK
- Go back to home screen and click Add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left button
- Click install from zip file
- A box will open as the picture below, then click blamo
- Click repository.blamo-0.1.3.zip
- Wait for it to appear the top-right corner pop up, Blamo Repo installed
- Click Install From Repository
- Click Blamo Repository
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click Neptune Rising
- Click Install
The above steps are the common way in installing an add-on. Another way can be applied if the step above doensn’t work. Here is the another steps.
- Open a browser and go to http://teverzcom/
- Click on repository.blamo.zip, then it will be downloaded automatically
- Open KODI and click Install from ZIP file
- Go to the local storage location (each PC has each place)
- Click repository.blamo.zip and the Repo will install
- Follow the common step from number 14 to finish the installation.
By follow the given steps, now enjoy the add-on in your KODI!