Pandoras Box is a new Kodi Video Add-on from Pandoras Repository. It included sections Open Pandora’s Box, Search and Favorites, Movies and TV shows. Unfortunatelly, this add-on can only be installed on Kodi 17 krypton.
- Open KODI
- From KODI home screen, go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter this following address: http://archieve.org/download/repository.padoras-1.0.1/
- Name it by pandoras
- The boxes should match the picture below and click OK
- Go back to home screen and click Add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left button
- Click install from zip file
- A box will open as the picture below, then click pandoras
- Click repository.pandoras-1.0.1.zip
- Wait for it to appear the top-right corner pop up, Pandoras Repo installed
- Click Install From Repository
- Click Pandoras Repo
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click Pandoras Box
- Click Install
The above steps are the common way in installing an add-on. Another way can be applied if the step above doensn’t work. Here is the another steps.
- Open a browser and go to http://archieve.org/download/repository-1.0.1/
- Click on repository.pandoras-1.0.1.zip, then it will be downloaded automatically
- Open KODI and click Install from ZIP file
- Go to the local storage location (each PC has each place)
- Click repository.pandoras and the Repo will install
- Follow the common step from number 14 to finish the installation.
By follow the given steps, now enjoy the add-on in your KODI!