One add-on comes from the Blamo Repository, named Placenta. It is a widespread Covenant fork.It provides some sectios for News and Updates, Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Documentaries, Kids Corner, Fitness Zone, Legends of Music, Podcasts, Channels, Tools and Search. Below is the steps to install Placenta Add-on Kodi 18 Leia.
1. From KODI home screen, go to Settings
2. Click File Manager
3. Click Add Source
4. Click None
5. Enter this following address: http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/
6. Name it by blamo
7. The boxes should match the picture below
8. Go back to home screen and click add-ons
9. Click the add-ons browser from the top left button
10. Click install from zip file
11. A box will open as picture below, then clik blamo
12. Click repository.blamo-0.1.2.zip
13. Wait for the top right button to popup Blamo Repository installed
14. Click Install from Repository
15. Click Blamo Repository
16. Click Video Add-Ons
17. Click Placenta
18. Click Install
The steps are applied for the common way in installing an add-ons. Another way can be applied if these steps above doesn’t work. Here the another steps.
1.Open a browser and go to http://blamo.teverz.com
2.Click on repositroty.blamo.zip, then it is downloaded automatically
3. Open KODI and click Install From ZIP file
4. Go to the local storage location (each PC has each place)
5. Click Repository.blamo.zip an the Repo will install
6. Follow the common step from step number 13 to finish the installation.
By following the provided steps, now enjoy the add-on!