Stealth VOD is a Kodi Add-on and can be installed through Boom Repository. This add-on offers sections as Stealth News, Movies, TV Shows, Stealth TV, Tools and Search. In movies sections allow you to watch new movies, Trending, genres, All time Greatsm Box office Hits, International and much more. Those section you can enjoy by installing on your Kodi through the way below.
- Open KODI
- From KODI home screen, go to Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter this following address: http://boomkodi.com/repo/
- Name it by Boom
- The boxes should match the picture below and click OK
- Go back to home screen and click Add-ons
- Click the add-on browser from the top left button
- Click install from zip file
- A box will open as the picture below, then click Boom
- Click repository.boom-1.2.zip
- Wait for it to appear the top-right corner pop up, Boom Repository updated
- Click Install From Repository
- Click Boom Repository
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click Stealth VOD
- Click Install
The above steps are the common way in installing an add-on. Another way can be applied if the step above doensn’t work. Here is the another steps.
- Open a browser and go to http://boomkodi.com/repo/
- Click on repository.boom-1.2.zip, then it will be downloaded automatically
- Open KODI and click Install from ZIP file
- Go to the local storage location (each PC has each place)
- Click repository.boom and the Repo will install
- Follow the common step from number 14 to finish the installation.
By follow the given steps, now enjoy the add-on in your KODI!